HySecurity certified and rated HVM crash beams and barrier arms secure vehicle access points against hostile intent. This is why they are sometimes referred to as anti-terrorism barriers. Proven HySecurity hydraulics and controls provide versatility and long life.
• Rating – The power to stop a truck in its tracks, with approximately 1 meter of penetration*
• No-Power – StrongArm M30 NP/M50 NP (No-power) models defend high security, low traffic, sites where there is no power.
• Models – International certification (CE) models are available upon request.
• Speed – You can open up access points in as quick as six seconds, reducing traffic backups by minimizing the required gate open time
• Key locked pivot post covers protect against vandalism, houses hydraulics and controls
• Passenger vehicle arm bumper height protects vehicles from passing underneath the upper arm
• Monitored photo-eye
• LED arm lighting boosts visibility
• Up to 24 ft (7.3 m) clear opening
• Design: Patented dual arm design prevents vehicles of all sizes from breaching the secure perimeter
• Safety: Monitored photo-eye stops arm when obstructed for enhanced safety
• Tough: Aircraft-grade hydraulics and steel components provide the highest durability
• Arm: Full 90° opening prevents tall vehicles from clipping arm
• Made in the USA: Designed, tested, and built with global materials
Featuring steel construction in a corrosion-resistant powder coat finish or hot dip galvanized finish, M30/M50 crash-rated barrier arms are available in widths up to 24 feet and provide long-lasting life and security. Available heating and cooling options for extreme environments.
Complete technical specifications can be found on our StrongArm M30/M50 product spec sheet.
* P1 and P2 rated for 12 ft clear opening. StrongArm M30 features an ASTM F2656-07 M30 P1 rating (1m penetration). StrongArm M50 features an ASTM F2656-07 M50 P2 rating (1.2m penetration). Contact HySecurity to receive a copy of the ASTM F2656-07 M30 or M50 Test Certification.
** The operator’s normal duty cycle and the actual number of arm cycles available from battery depends upon arm length/weight, battery size, state of charge and health, ambient temperature, accessory power draw and frequency of arm cycles during power outage. ExtremeCycle option available.
*** 208/230VAC, single-phase AC operators only. See AC Power Supply with HyInverter AC for more information.